Lesbian Photographer Captures Terrifying Pictures Of Homosexuality And How They Were Tortured At the Clinic (Photos)
Homosexuality is one of those taboo topics on which people don’t generally want to talk. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that the majority treats homosexual people in a bad way; they are seen as some outcasts. Despite being proved that it’s not a disease, people don’t get it. Everyone is free to love anyone; why don’t we get this one simple thing? The whole LGBT community is having a tough time, that’s something for sure. Paola Peredes Ecuadorian is a lesbian photographer who has done something unthinkable. She visited the torture clinics who allegedly cure homosexuality and took some terrifying photographs.
1. This lesbian photographer indeed has captured some terrifying photographs. Here is one showing how the torture clinics treat for minor issues by isolating them.
2. These terrifying photographs by the lesbian photographer about how the clinic treats homosexuality are nightmares.
3. Paola Peredes Ecuadorian, the lesbian photographer thought of taking up this project after coming out to her parents. Homosexuality isn’t something to be treated.
4. It is important to accept homosexuality, it is not a disease. Torture clinics as such shouldn’t exist.
5. As per the lesbian photographer, the people were even beaten in the name of treatment. This is the way a clinic treats people.
6. Imagine being forced to scrub toilets with bare hands, that’s what the torture clinics did.
7. Women were/are even being forced to be more feminine in every way. And that’s no way related to homosexuality in my opinion.
10. This lesbian photographer even saw the patients being forced to eat.