How to cook fried Beans
Nigerian fried beans is a very sweet and delicious meal which is rich in protein and fibre, they are also good for lowering cholestrol. It provides a healthy substitute to meat and fish.
Although the Nigerian fried beans is delicious on its own, it can be taken with various other foods such as Nigerian fried plantain (Dodo) or boiled Yam
Nigerian fried beans is totally easy to make, with just about 3-4 steps to achieve the great taste of this delicacy. Let’s make some.
2. Palm oil
5. Seasoning cubes
1. Remove dirt and wash the Beans thoroughly.
2. Place the washed beans in a pot, pour some water and add onions. Boil until the beans is soft.
3. Add salt to taste. Cook for about 2 minutes until the water dries up.
4. In a clean dry pot, pour palm oil and heat it up on medium heat.
5. Add some slices of onion to the oil. Stir-fry for a minute. Then add the already cooked beans into the oil. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
Ulala! Fried beans
Culled from: pulse