By Pearl Eyitayo
1. “The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
2. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
3. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”
4. You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.”
5. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”
6. If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”
7. “People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
8. “Entrepreneurs are great at dealing with uncertainty and also very good at minimizing risk. That’s the classic entrepreneur.”
9. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.
10. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.”
11. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.”
12. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.”
13. “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
14. The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.”
15. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”
16. Creativity is intelligence having fun.”
17. Develop an ‘Attitude of Gratitude’. Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you.”
18. Fake it until you make it! Act as if you had all the confidence you require until it becomes your reality.”
19. The future belongs to the competent. Get good, get better, be the best!” – Success
20. “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.”
21. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.”
22. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
23. One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals
24. Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.
25. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.”
26. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
27. “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.”
28. “There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.”
29. Integrity is the most valuable and respected quality of leadership. Always keep your word.”
30. Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
31. If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.”
32. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.”
33. Everything you can imagine is real.”
34. Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.”
35. The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.”
36. Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.”
37. Hold the vision, trust the process.”
38. “People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.”
39. No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.”
40. Hustlers don’t sleep, they nap.