Generator fumes kill three Delta kids, carpenter falls, dies

Three siblings have died after inhaling generator fumes in Emevor community, in the Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State.

The children and their parents were said to have gone to bed with their generator on.

The generator was said to be close to the children’s room.

Our correspondent gathered that their mother woke up in the morning to find the lifeless bodies of the kids.

In another development, a 35-year-old carpenter was reported dead in Oleh, Isoko South LGA, after falling from the roof of a storey building under construction in the community.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Onome Onowakpoyeya, confirmed both incidents.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

WTO screens Okonjo-Iweala today

Wed Jul 15 , 2020
The race for who becomes the next director-general of the World Trade Organisation enters a new phase this week as eight candidates from four continents appear before WTO members to share their visions. Following the nomination stage which closed on July 8, the five male and three female candidates will,<a class="read-more" href=""> […]</a>